Using multiple image points

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • I want to use an image point for the pin behavior and another image point for mirroring the object. How can I tell construct which image point to use? It seems to always use the origin image point and I can't find an option to change that.

• I think it should give you the option to choose which image point to use when pinning an object to another. For example sprite A needs to be pinned to sprite B, when you call the action it should ask you which image point on sprite B you want sprite A to be pinned to.

• You can rename image points and then call them specifically in your events and actions.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can rename image points and then call them specifically in your events and actions.

Can you give me an example of using a specific image point for mirroring a sprite and another image point for the pin object? Basically I have a hero, which has a gun attached to it. I want an image point for the hero's hand to hold the gun, and another image point at his mass center for mirror effect. If I use the image point on the hand to mirror every time I change direction it looks like the hero walks a bit, the mirror only works properly with the image point on the center, but both the mirror and pin work using the origin.

• What you're looking for is how to use them in your events which noone seemed to mention, it's set position to object.imagepointx(0), object.imagepointy(0) where the number in brackets is the imagepoint. 0 is default origin but you can use imagepointx(1), imagepointx(2) etc or even by name if you renamed them i.e. imagepointx("Weapon")

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)