How do I upload on google play

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello! I made a game using the free version of Construct 2. I want to upload it on google play to see all the steps involved in making a game and publishing it (it will be free and I will not add any feature to allow ads in the game as I don't have a license yet). I see that most of the examples given about making a game for android involve using Cordova, but I don't have it in my options for export (does it come only when you buy the license?). I would also like to export it for android to test it on my own phone (without using the local network option). So how can I export it for Android without Cordova, or where can I get Cordova from for free? Thank you!

• Use c3 to import your C2 project and export it.

There is still 4 days to use all the features of C3 for free during the game jam.

Excellent to test the export options

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Use c3 to import your C2 project and export it.

There is still 4 days to use all the features of C3 for free during the game jam.

Excellent to test the export options

I tried but when I want to import the project it says I am missing the CocoonJS Plugin

• Perhaps make a version without the cocoonjs ....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)