How do I upload to Google Play?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Edit: Read update here:

I uploaded the apk I got from Intel XDK and it says only 400 units work with it....

Over 13,000 don't, It also says my phone that I did testing with don't work, but it works when I install it myself.

why?=

These are my APK's and I tested uploading both

Edit: Suddenly got it to work, does the name of these 2 apk matter?

• The name of the APK should be the same name as the name on the google play dashboard. You should also upload the armv7 apk, not the x86 apk. (At least from my experience, the x86 does not work)

• The name of the APK should be the same name as the name on the google play dashboard. You should also upload the armv7 apk, not the x86 apk. (At least from my experience, the x86 does not work)

Yeah I seem to worked it out but right after I pressed "Publish app" (A few hours later) so did I get a policy strike for metadata

[quote:oyxhwz7g]Hi Developers at X,

After review, X, xxx, has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates our metadata policy.

Next Steps

Read through the Metadata policy for more details and examples of policy violations.

Make sure your app is compliant with all policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.

Sign in to your Developer Console and upload the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name. Make sure your Store Listing doesn’t include any irrelevant keywords.

Submit the app.

Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this suspension may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

I have already wrote a appeal as I don't know what kind of rule I broke, I didn't type anything that wasen't related to the game in the description, I didn't use any kind of images that wasen't from the game, Nothing like that.

I read this google article thought 3 times before publishing the app to make sure that I didn't type anything that wasen't allowed: https://play.google.com/intl/en/about/s ... /metadata/

Guess I gotta wait up to 72 hours now.

What could possible have gone wrong

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The permitions of the app are ok?

• The permitions of the app are ok?

Just asking for internet access so it can retrieve banners.

and that's not the reason I got denied, Something I wrote in the description broke the rules of their meta policy (Must have been a bot error) so it should be resolved within 48 hours now

Still annoying that it happened

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)