The name of the APK should be the same name as the name on the google play dashboard. You should also upload the armv7 apk, not the x86 apk. (At least from my experience, the x86 does not work)
Yeah I seem to worked it out but right after I pressed "Publish app" (A few hours later) so did I get a policy strike for metadata
[quote:oyxhwz7g]Hi Developers at X,
After review, X, xxx, has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates our metadata policy.
Read through the Metadata policy for more details and examples of policy violations.
Make sure your app is compliant with all policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
Sign in to your Developer Console and upload the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name. Make sure your Store Listing doesnâ€™t include any irrelevant keywords.
Submit the app.
Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.
If youâ€™ve reviewed the policy and feel this suspension may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.
The Google Play Review Team
I have already wrote a appeal as I don't know what kind of rule I broke, I didn't type anything that wasen't related to the game in the description, I didn't use any kind of images that wasen't from the game, Nothing like that.
I read this google article thought 3 times before publishing the app to make sure that I didn't type anything that wasen't allowed: https://play.google.com/intl/en/about/s ... /metadata/
Guess I gotta wait up to 72 hours now.
What could possible have gone wrong