How do i update APK in GOOGLE PLAY??

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello everyone! i got a big problem!

we upload a flappy game the last week and now we just uploaded a new update to the game and its had been 4 days and there is no change in the google play market, we added a new version, the last version was 1.0.0.0 and now we just uploaded the 1.0.0.1 and in the developer panel, the app appear like "published" :/ also my app have 190+ downloads but in google play appear +0 downloads :/

there is no way to contact google, dont know why but im trying to do it since 2 days ago :C

someone can help me with this huge problem ? please

• Maybe this could explain it ?

I have no other idea sorry, every publishing I've done on google play went well with the same steps as yours.

• Hmm, this is interesting. You would think google would at least tell you, "Hey, your game was rejected"

• Maybe this could explain it ?

I have no other idea sorry, every publishing I've done on google play went well with the same steps as yours.

hehe thats not 100% true, the creator of flappy bird said that everyone can make a own flappy game.

also, flappy bird is no more in the stores and there is no way to get sued by creating a Flappy, if someone wants to sue someone for creating a Flappy Game, then everyone who create a Towers Deffense, Rice Car game should be sued too, that new is kind of a lie you know?

also, my game was uploaded 2 times cause i got a problem at the firts try and my game its pretty different of every flappy ever invented in the stores, well, at least in the new update which will have a lot of new stuff like costume your flappy penguin with hats and clothes and random generated world, not just 1 pipe (in this case is an iceberg).

and no, my game wasnt rejected, its in the stores, the problem right now is that i dont know why its takes to long to be updated in the stores.

this is my game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ppyPenguin

in the 1.0.0.0 its just a normal flappy but its kind of faster,

now in the next update that will come, it will be very different but the problem if that the update was uploaded 4 days ago and google play doesnt updated it.

:C

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol by magic the game was updated

• Google Play sometimes take a few days to update, it varies a lot, 30 mins is the fastest I've seen it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)