Who can understand what is wrong

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Be quick and choose whether the shown equation is right or wrong.
  • I am using photon function "Photon.RoomPlayerCount(str(13_room_names.SelectedText))"

And it gives me this error I can not understand for a week

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • at ExpValue.set_int (ExpressionValue, set integer)

Photon.RoomPlayerCount (Count as in number, as in int)

str(13_room_names.SelectedText) (turns 13_room_names.SelectedText into a string, which it already is so using str() is unneccesary anyway)

I'm not 100% sure what you exactly wanted to do. It's either that you wanted to do

Photon.RoomPlayerCount(int(13_room_names.SelectedText))

Or, since you have room_names in there, you didn't want to set Photon.RoomPlayerCount but Photon.RoomName (or something along those lines. I'm not familiar with Photon)

• at ExpValue.set_int (ExpressionValue, set integer)

Photon.RoomPlayerCount (Count as in number, as in int)

str(13_room_names.SelectedText) (turns 13_room_names.SelectedText into a string, which it already is so using str() is unneccesary anyway)

I'm not 100% sure what you exactly wanted to do. It's either that you wanted to do

Or, since you have room_names in there, you didn't want to set Photon.RoomPlayerCount but Photon.RoomName (or something along those lines. I'm not familiar with Photon)

What I want, I will explain briefly. I want to know how many players are in the room without connecting to it.

I already wrote this line on "int" he swears and says that the value should be only string.

I wrote the room number

Photon.RoomPlayerCount("1") and so on but nothing helps, an error pops up. I don't know what to do. I do not know how to find out how many players are in the room without connecting to it.

• Moved to C2 forum as that looks like errors in C2.

I think this error means there is a bug in the Photon plugin. You'll probably need to contact the plugin developer about it.

• Hmm ok, I think I understood that wrong then.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)