Guysssss, I want to make my character play another animation when it is on collision with a tissue box, however, I can't make it work...
I just want the player to pick up the tissue box when player and tissue box collides, and I have made an animation for it...
I know that there's more that I need to set in order to stop my player from moving when it hits the tissue box... but... I didn't succeed...
my idea is:
1. player collides w/ tissue box
2. player control (keypress function) become disabled
3. player plays the collect_box animation
4. after 2 sec, the tissue box is destroyed
5. collect_box animation finished playing
6. player control is enabled again
should I set up my own keys instead of using the default control?
I tried to add a bunch of events... but it didn't work and got so messy, so I deleted them all, and left the basic stuff on the picture in the drop box link...
would be very grateful if anyoneeeeeee can helpppppppppp... :'(