Tigger animation play?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Casual Gameplay Music is a royalty free collection of background music tracks and loops.
  • Guysssss, I want to make my character play another animation when it is on collision with a tissue box, however, I can't make it work...

https ://www.dropbox.com/s/4f1jo0od0h96kv0/Problem.png?dl=0

I just want the player to pick up the tissue box when player and tissue box collides, and I have made an animation for it...

I know that there's more that I need to set in order to stop my player from moving when it hits the tissue box... but... I didn't succeed...

my idea is:

1. player collides w/ tissue box

2. player control (keypress function) become disabled

3. player plays the collect_box animation

4. after 2 sec, the tissue box is destroyed

5. collect_box animation finished playing

6. player control is enabled again

should I set up my own keys instead of using the default control?

I tried to add a bunch of events... but it didn't work and got so messy, so I deleted them all, and left the basic stuff on the picture in the drop box link...

would be very grateful if anyoneeeeeee can helpppppppppp... :'(

• Try...

• thanks for replying!!!

I followed your suggestions, but the character keeps playing the "walk" animation after on collision with the box... and after the platform was disabled, it didn't come back to enabled state, I guess it's because the "collect" animation is never played, so it's never finished... D;

This is very confusing... do you have an idea??

thanks tons in advance!

• Seems like you have a conflicting event..

If there is another event telling the player to play animation walking and the conditions to that event are true, the animation walking will play..

so you should probably look for that event and add a condition player animation collect is NOT playing, or similar..

• Lyylee find your answer here

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Demos

• Lordshiva1948... thanks for your reply, but it says "The folder '/Demos' does not exist." >_<

Guysss, thanks for all the reply... something should really be conflicting...

how about if I want to play the collect_box animation only when down key is pressed? should I disable the moving animation when on the collect_box animation? but I still can't figure out how to set it correctly... I tried some video tutorials but still am so lost...

https ://www.dropbox.com/s/vbodr564si7gmz6/Problem2.png?dl=0

many thankssssss in advance

• Lordshiva1948 you did not properly link your dropbox file you have to right click the file/folder and click share you cant just share the link you see on dropbox or else it looks in our dropbox to see if we have it

• Lordshiva1948 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you tonssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blessssss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Lyylee you most welcome. Anytime if you need help we are here for you all

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)