Based on your recommendation I started using cranberry plugin. But still stuck with the whole process.
Any chance to have a capx with events? I'm struggling here...
I uploaded to the App Store
1. While I fetch store listing on the store screen the app asks me to login to store already on my intro animation screen . How do I avoid this? I don't understand why it ask me for that when I'm on a different layout.
2. Seems like I'm missing something here, why do I get the store pop up with sandbox mode? I am using Intel xdk. Is there a location where I could turn it off
3. Will appreciate a capx or a screenshot of events to understand how to deal with non consumable object. I have only one time purchase..still I got stuck.
This is the logic I have implemented and working fine.
1. Keep a local webstore variable. Remove_ad = 0 ( not purchased ).
2. If Remove_ad == 0 and Store_avl=1
on touch of purchase sprite ---> purchase product ID
3. on any purchase success event -> set remove_ad = 1
4. On store listing success --> variable Store_avl= 1
5. if Remov_ad=0 and store_avl =1 -> restore purchase
6. on restore purchase sucesss - > set remove_ad=1
this logic is working for me.