speed very slow

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Have you ever dreamed of playing in a Speedball game or tournament?
  • on pc when i test it is all ok... but if i put a game on the phone or tablet

go really slow.. how to fix this??

file is 20 mb

tnk in advanced

• Mobile devices are much less powerful than a PC, so there could be any number of issues. That said, one common issue is updating text every tick or too often, this is a very resource hungry process on any device but will slow down mobile devices especially.

• Mobile devices are much less powerful than a PC, so there could be any number of issues. That said, one common issue is updating text every tick or too often, this is a very resource hungry process on any device but will slow down mobile devices especially.

every tick??

but i do just some litle modify.. and all go down..

in every tick i have a lot of text

score diamon type of enemy killed...

but i do 1 every tick cause i know this command can use a lot of energy

• Are you using effects? Effects can be very slow on mobile.

• urkokan, check the other thread about best practices related to text updating. I left you an answer there. :)

And, as dop2000 mentioned, effects might be the problem if you use lots of them.

• urkokan, check the other thread about best practices related to text updating. I left you an answer there. :)

And, as dop2000 mentioned, effects might be the problem if you use lots of them.

i use just one effect when enemy is destroyed spawn a explosion but is small just blend mode... "additive" and stop... this is soo strange... cause all game actually is 20 mb and when you play is 135mb

• Are you using effects? Effects can be very slow on mobile.

just 1 additive

• Try removing the effect, see if it improves the performance.

Try removing/disabling other things - behaviors, events etc., until you find what's causing the slowness. After that it will be easier to find the solution.

• Try removing the effect, see if it improves the performance.

Try removing/disabling other things - behaviors, events etc., until you find what's causing the slowness. After that it will be easier to find the solution.

ok i realize that.. if i remove "delete"laout 1 is to 55mb...

what happen?? i have problem in lv 1???

now i delete line of sigh in 3 enemy and are from 135mb to 110 but this 2 enemy no come in game on start layout but after 400 seconds

• any suggest please???

• Can you please upload a capx, to dropbox or something else?

• Can you please upload a capx, to dropbox or something else?

a problem is here.. but i not know how to solve...

imgur.com/gallery/iGtVPgH

if i delete.. work good if i delete other.. nothing change... i try whit all event page..

• > Can you please upload a capx, to dropbox or something else?

a problem is here.. but i not know how to solve...

https://imgur.com/gallery/iGtVPgH

if i delete.. work good if i delete other.. nothing change... i try whit all event page..

I asked for a capx, not a gallery of Imgur images.

• > > Can you please upload a capx, to dropbox or something else?

>

> a problem is here.. but i not know how to solve...

> imgur.com/gallery/iGtVPgH

> if i delete.. work good if i delete other.. nothing change... i try whit all event page..

I asked for a capx, not a gallery of Imgur images.

ok tnk to all i solved... size img too big in upload

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > > > Can you please upload a capx, to dropbox or something else?

> >

> > a problem is here.. but i not know how to solve...

> > imgur.com/gallery/iGtVPgH

> > if i delete.. work good if i delete other.. nothing change... i try whit all event page..

> I asked for a capx, not a gallery of Imgur images.

ok tnk to all i solved... size img too big in upload

How big is your project's capx? Dropbox has free sign up and for free accounts, allows file sizes of up to 8-ish GB.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)