Spawning an object with style

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hello Construct community;

I have been thinking of how to spawn an object from an object. Whenever i tried to spawn an object from another it stays on the origin point but i want to see that the spawner object throws the other object like it spits out. Is there a way to do that. I have made a demo capx file for that so you may see what i mean by that.

here is the link dl.dropbox.com/u/135990240/firstgame.capx

• Try this: give diamond sprites bullet behavior and set it's properties to speed: 200, gravity: 200

If you turn the diamonds angle straight up (rotate counterclockwise wise 90 degrees) it all adds up to a nice effect :)

• thanks alot vee41 i will work on it and will tell you the results :)

edit #1 : yeah that kinda worked like i described but there is a small issue that it doesnt hover upwards than falls if i could draw a waypoint for that. I would be happy.

I tried to give physics effect to the diamond but it didnt give the result that i wish i had :D diamond was floating around because of both bullet and physics behaviour imho :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks alot vee41 i will work on it and will tell you the results :)

edit #1 : yeah that kinda worked like i described but there is a small issue that it doesnt hover upwards than falls if i could draw a waypoint for that. I would be happy.

I tried to give physics effect to the diamond but it didnt give the result that i wish i had :D diamond was floating around because of both bullet and physics behaviour imho :)

Hope this is some help to you

Did some minor alterations to make it appear smoother :)

• thats great mate its just what i wanted to implement thanks alot

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)