How to spawn a single object for each collision?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • My problem: When the player (green box) comes within the collision field of some gold mine (big yellow circle), works perfectly, however only works when there is one player. When there is more than one player in the same collider it works as if there is only one player. And this can not be so that the players are then the more collectors you create, more gold can be collected...

Hope you understand my poor English...

Here is some pics:

If you prefer, a link to the "game": caiokawasaki,com/trash/construct/001 (change the coma for a dot)

• Try this...

[attachment=0:2c9mz1qx][/attachment:2c9mz1qx]

• I think you want a "for each" condition.

Click "GoldMine -> Is overlapping player"

press "C"

Double-Click "System"

"For Each"

choose "Player"

How does that work for you?

• I think you want a "for each" condition.

Click "GoldMine -> Is overlapping player"

press "C"

Double-Click "System"

"For Each"

choose "Player"

How does that work for you?

Have try it and things get very weird:

Here is the result: caiokawasaki,com/trash/construct/002 (change the coma for a dot)

It spawn's a lot of "gold"...

Then i have tryed this:

Here is the result: caiokawasaki,com/trash/construct/003 (change the coma for a dot)

And it works, but there is a problem. Both "gold" go just to one collector, now the question is: How do i make the "gold" go for each collector?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well a .capx would help alot lolz. Maybe just make a smaller .capx with that part. If ur afraid someone is gonna take ur idea.

• Well a .capx would help alot lolz. Maybe just make a smaller .capx with that part. If ur afraid someone is gonna take ur idea.

brunopalermo example worked like a charm! Now I think just need something to stay cool, I like it when the gold was released, he went to a random direction and after 0.5 seconds he was toward the collector. Is this possible?

Here is the .capx: caiokawasaki,com/trash/construct/capx/construct01.capx (change the coma for a dot)

And a pic if you want:

And here is a live preview: caiokawasaki,com/trash/construct/004 (change the coma for a dot)

• Done!

[attachment=0:d746fgsv][/attachment:d746fgsv]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)