[SOLVED] How do I use replace color effect?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: click, coin, damage, fail, jump, level up,message, shot
  • im trying to change the color of a flat colored square with the "replace color" effect, but nothing seems to work!!

how can i change the color of my square, i also use the picker and i added the action:

on colorpicker change -> square "set color parameter 0 to rgb(colorpicker.r,colorpicker.g,colorpicker.b)

• set color parameter 0 to rgb(colorpicker.r,colorpicker.g,colorpicker.b)

parameter 0 = Red Source Value

parameter 1 = GreenSource Value

parameter 2 = Blue Source Value

to change the color you need to set parameter 3,4,5

parameter 3 to colorpicker.r

parameter 4 to colorpicker.g

parameter 5 to colorpicker.b

but first you have to specify a color you want to change in parameter 0,1,2

• Thanks Korbaach

• i did this but its not working

colors doesnt change at all :s, what i want is to change the sprite to any color i select with the color picker

ok solved this problem with just adding séparated values by, 3 set to ColorPicker.R, 4 set to ColorPicker.G, 5 set to ColorPicker.B.

• I don't find the solution to.

I want to make like a clor picker. Player click on a blue square and after he can color in blue all the other sprite. And so on with red and yellow.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It just doesn't work in the current version of C3, I used this feature a lot in C2, but now it doesn't work, as simple as that.

Someone has a .c3p with the feature up and running.

The color is changed directly in the editor, but it does not work via code, so it is impossible to use it dynamically.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)