[Solved] How do I match up Tizen ID when doing an update

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Hi there,

I got an app to submit fine, but it got rejected over something silly.. The round Icon.. so I fixed that and went to submit the change, but got rejected over some ID issue. the round icon, or rather lack of it..

So I promptly fixed that and went to recompile the project in the Tizen SDK. That all goes fine but when I go to upload the WGT, I get this error

I didn't change anything except the icon graphic. I opened it up to update the icon and compile.

<tizen:application id="OCOLBHVmnb.Voider" package="OCOLBHVmnb" required_version="2.2"/>

I don't know what that OCOLBHV is. Is it some personal ID? I don't remember this value.. I tried replacing it with my normal com.part12studios.voider but that didn't fix anything.

Thanks,

Caleb

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • also I realize now that the error that rejected the app wasn't the round icon.. it was a failure to install, but the game runs fine in the emulator so I'm not sure what I can do since I don't have a test phone (does anyone?) to try it out with, but even a real phone wouldn't help me understand why it's failing to install. The game is under 1mb.. so it's not a memory thing..

• So this was solved. It was an error on my part. I had followed some other instructions incorrectly, so the solution was to delete the submission and resubmit the app using the right stuff. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)