I have an ongoing problem that I have been working on for some time with very limited sucess so far and would love to hear your comments on it and perhaps suggestions on acheiving my goals (if at all possible).
The problem may seem complicated in my explination, however I will do my best to explain it simply. Here goes...
1. I am making an app/game that captures data and displays it on screen (simple so far, it's working).
2. I have a button that captures a screen shot when pressed (still simple and still all working).
3. I have a "download" button that allows the user to save the captured image to their device (it works).
4. Next I want the captured image to save to my own server or webspace or somewher where I can access them from (not so simple, maybe not possible).
5. The images would need to be saved in a sequential numbering system so they don't get replaced by the next saved file of the same name.
Things to note:
1. I have tried an email pluging to get the images sent directly to my e-mail address but can't get it to work. This would be the ideal solution.
2. The canvas snapshot that I have used with my app/game is the example that comes with c2 and it works fine for storing the image to the users local device.
3. All I want to do is have the same image save to a location of my choosing when the user clicks the "download" button.
I hope this makes sence and would love to hear your thoughts and any feedback you may have for this.
Kind regards, Dan