How do I publish to Google Play in July 2019?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I started using Construct 2 when Intel XDK was a viable build service. Then, when that was shut down, I started to use Cocoon.io, until that also went by the wayside. I'm not really good at this particular portion of game development, so when I tried to use the Phonegap web service, I noticed there are some missing plugin integration steps that are vital to my game's functionality.

I have no idea what to do now, and my players in the Google Play store are complaining about crashes that I can't track down, and I don't want to keep putting builds out that have the same issues because I'm using the same incomplete web services (Phonegap)... But I also don't know much about software engineering, so can anybody come through in the clutch for me with some amazing knowledge so I can just focus on DESIGNING A GAME?!

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try this : construct.net/en/tutorials/export-construct-games-2242

Although it's much easier to do in Construct 3 and it looks like you have a Construct 3 license so why are you not using that?

• I'll take a look at the link, but I started building my game in 2015 and didn't get the construct 3 license until I had already published my game to Google Play, heavily using TaffyDB, LiteTween, and some other plugins that didn't migrate over. I have been, I guess, essentially afraid to do the migration this whole tim because of that extra layer of complexity.

• Ok, that makes sense. Importing to C3 is good but a C2 game that was heavy on the plugins is probably more trouble than it's worth. Try that link, it might help you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)