How do I publish to Google Play?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I've tried to follow the steps in https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/861/how-to-sign-and-align-your-android-app-apk, but it fails at the end of the upload process in the developer console for Google Play. Has anyone experienced similar issues?

Upload failed

Your APK has been signed with multiple certificates. Please only sign it with one certificate and upload it again.

It seemed to me that all steps in the tutorial were successful.

• I would look that error up online or on the google play store and see what comes up.

• I would look that error up online or on the google play store and see what comes up.

Yeah, I tried that, but haven't been able to find anything yet. Will keep you posted.

• First you have to tell us if you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ), CocoonJS, ...

. If you compile with CocoonJS have to sign and align, there are very good tutorials - remember that there are problems with jdk 7 and for some reason compiles but when uploading to Google Play does not work -

. If you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ) will have to sign in with Google Play keys.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • First you have to tell us if you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ), CocoonJS, ...

. If you compile with CocoonJS have to sign and align, there are very good tutorials - remember that there are problems with jdk 7 and for some reason compiles but when uploading to Google Play does not work -

. If you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ) will have to sign in with Google Play keys.

Thanks, I am compiling using XDK (Crosswalk). Not sure I understand what you mean with "will have to sign in with Google Play keys". Sign in to Intel XDK..? Meaning I need to log in to XDK with my Google developer account..?

• > First you have to tell us if you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ), CocoonJS, ...

> . If you compile with CocoonJS have to sign and align, there are very good tutorials - remember that there are problems with jdk 7 and for some reason compiles but when uploading to Google Play does not work -

> . If you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ) will have to sign in with Google Play keys.

>

Thanks, I am compiling using XDK (Crosswalk). Not sure I understand what you mean with "will have to sign in with Google Play keys". Sign in to Intel XDK..? Meaning I need to log in to XDK with my Google developer account..?

No. Simply compile your project and upload it to Google Play.

• >

> > First you have to tell us if you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ), CocoonJS, ...

> > . If you compile with CocoonJS have to sign and align, there are very good tutorials - remember that there are problems with jdk 7 and for some reason compiles but when uploading to Google Play does not work -

> > . If you compile with Intel XDK ( Crosswalk ) will have to sign in with Google Play keys.

> >

>

> Thanks, I am compiling using XDK (Crosswalk). Not sure I understand what you mean with "will have to sign in with Google Play keys". Sign in to Intel XDK..? Meaning I need to log in to XDK with my Google developer account..?

>

No. Simply compile your project and upload it to Google Play.

Are you saying it's not necessary to sign and zipalign the compiled app using the tutorial I mentioned, I can only publish the APK as is?

• I'll be damned. That actually worked. Lord only knows why I have wasted time on signing and aligning, I was sure that was required.

Anyway, thanks guys

• . If you compile with CocoonJS have to sign and align, there are very good tutorials

iceangel can you post a link to thease tutorials?

• I'll be damned. That actually worked. Lord only knows why I have wasted time on signing and aligning, I was sure that was required.

Anyway, thanks guys

Good to hear!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)