Mouse wheel up/down to zoom directly without CTRL?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • It is possible? set mouse wheel up/down to directly zoom in/out (without pressing Ctrl)??

imho, mouse wheel up/down to move layout It's useless because of middle mouse button do already great works for pan the view.. sorry for my bad english, hope the question is clean ^^

• I think he means in the editor? You can always use +/- on the keyboard

• I think he means in the editor? You can always use +/- on the keyboard

Yes, in the "EDITOR" right! unfortunately i can not use the +/- keyboard easily because I have a notebook without a numeric keypad (at that point it would become more difficult to use the FN keys than press CTRL), and, again unfortunately, I often need to use the zoom in/out because I have a problem with old ATI video driver and if i do not zoom does not appear to me the graphics objects into the layout

that's why i would very convenient to me to be able to zoom without having to press each time CTRL...

there is a way to edit the command associated with the zoom?

• NN81 There may be a setting in preferences.

If there isn't, you could use the trackpad from your laptop to zoom in/out and the mouse for everything else.

• Yes I see this in alot of cad software

it is a very intuitive control method.

hold MB to pan, wheel up down to zoom.

+1 from me.

• Look I have a serious need, I'm not here to play nor to waste my time reading comments written with their feet.

if you have no solutions to the problem just shut up, nobody forces you to write just to write something. I have a real problem and need a real solution, if is possible, otherwise patience, I will continue with CTRL

• Look I have a serious need, I'm not here to play nor to waste my time reading comments written with their feet.

if you have no solutions to the problem just shut up, nobody forces you to write just to write something. I have a real problem and need a real solution, if is possible, otherwise patience, I will continue with CTRL

Annie are you ok? It's ctrl+mousewheel, +/- or select any of the zoom buttons in the editor.

"Look I have a serious need" that you are too lazy to press ctrl ? seriously dude ?

Maybe nobody wants to read your stupid questions....but they still try to help.

What you are asking for is a new feature. It is a feature request. that's why +1

Otherwise if you use your brain for learning instead of hating then you might find that there are many free programs available to remap keyboard keys and create key combination macros. Also there are gaming mice that let you program buttons and also create key combo macros or you could even buy a numpad. But I suppose you don't have time find out these things yourself because you are too busy being an a$$hole.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok thank

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)