How do monetize

0 favourites
  • i want... when someone buy a special coins he pay real money and automatically add 10 or 20 special coin

someone can sugget a tutorial??

• Try this one (I didn't watch it, don't know if it's any good):

construct.net/en/tutorials/how-to-use-iap-in-app-purchase-in-construct-2-project-1189

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • tnk you

• Try this one (I didn't watch it, don't know if it's any good):

https://www.construct.net/en/tutorials/how-to-use-iap-in-app-purchase-in-construct-2-project-1189

is soo hard.. impossible to configure aut0

• If the built-in IAP plugin is too difficult for you, try Enhance:

enhance.co/documentation/construct/setup

• If the built-in IAP plugin is too difficult for you, try Enhance:

https://enhance.co/documentation/construct/setup

done...

and now??

• Not how you install third party plugins.

Google before asking stuff.

scirra.com/manual/69/plugins

• Not how you install third party plugins.

Google before asking stuff.

https://www.scirra.com/manual/69/plugins

yes i do.. before i wrong cause use a c3 plugin... now is instelled..

and now?? wat can i do???

trust me.. is 2 day i try to pubblish on google play.. i looking on google and in various tutorial.. but is too old.. a lot no working...

• You are creating dozens of posts instead of doing a basic research!

Enhance plugin comes with a demo project, which shows how to add ads and IAPs to your game.

Enhance plugin comes with a demo project, which shows how to add ads and IAPs to your game.

true... and i am sorry for that.. but you can see.. whit basic search no have some explicit example...

in other post.. i follow your link and do step by step.. but tutorial i think was soo old... and no working...

why no make a simple tutorial??? like a what they did to sing to buy the construct 2, at the end we are alone...

you say me... i do a dozen of post.. true... i buy construct 2 cause he say.. no need know programmation.. now i need to modify this

android:debuggable="true" change oin android:debuggable="false"

whit serarch i see.. can found this in file AndroidManifest.xml

after i export my game.. thi file not exist... where i can found this???

why ashley no make a simple tutorial?

i think is a good idea...

• Where did you find about android:debuggable and why do you need to change it?

Cocoon and Intel XDK are gone, they don't work anymore, don't use them.

Now you have two main options - use the official IAP plugin, or use Enhance plugin.

I don't know if there are any good tutorials for IAP plugin, you can search the forum. For example, see screenshot in this post, it's for C3, but should be quite similar:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/mobile-iap-133253

Enhance may be easier to use and it has a demo project included with the plugin.

• Where did you find about android:debuggable and why do you need to change it?

Cocoon and Intel XDK are gone, they don't work anymore, don't use them.

Now you have two main options - use the official IAP plugin, or use Enhance plugin.

I don't know if there are any good tutorials for IAP plugin, you can search the forum. For example, see screenshot in this post, it's for C3, but should be quite similar:

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/mobile-iap-133253

Enhance may be easier to use and it has a demo project included with the plugin.

i have exported a game whit cordova... then i have used adobe phonegap here.. build.phonegap.com and release me .apk file..

when i send to google play.. no accept my file cause is set on true a debug on manifest file... and show me this message

Upload failed

You uploaded a debuggable APK. For security reasons you need to disable debugging before it can be published in Google Play.

• if i open the apk file whit android studio.. i see this file.. i can modify... but no save it.. i don't know hot to save... no is simple....

• Did you add a key for signing? If you don't add your key, Phonegap will generate a debug apk. You need to create a signed release apk!

docs.phonegap.com/phonegap-build/signing/android

developer.android.com/studio/publish/app-signing

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)