Login Facebook via Mobile APP??

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Forget about default textbox restrictions, you can create sprites atop of the textbox
  • mobile app Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration

Someone know how to set facebook up?

this issue Puzzle me about a week

can someone post print screen about facebook APP DEV page plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Plz......someone give help?

• Hey..if can't

plz just someone tell me can't plz?

• If you want to be able to call the native Facebook app from your game (wrapped in CocoonJS / Ejecta / Crosswalk etc) then, as far as I know, that is not possible using C2. However, using the browser object, you can link to a URL that will open a popup window in the mobile your game is being played on.

Have you searched the tutorials? Have you searched this forum? Those 2 links should contain all of the answers you need. Regarding the URL encode technique in the tutorial - you don't need to do that - follow the answer in the thread for a non-coder friendly way of doing it. Good luck!

Edit - I just re-read your question. If you're looking for help on how to fill out the Facebook app page - sorry I can't help. It's a mystery to me as well!

• If you want to be able to call the native Facebook app from your game (wrapped in CocoonJS / Ejecta / Crosswalk etc) then, as far as I know, that is not possible using C2. However, using the browser object, you can link to a URL that will open a popup window in the mobile your game is being played on.

Have you searched the tutorials? Have you searched this forum? Those 2 links should contain all of the answers you need. Regarding the URL encode technique in the tutorial - you don't need to do that - follow the answer in the thread for a non-coder friendly way of doing it. Good luck!

Edit - I just re-read your question. If you're looking for help on how to fill out the Facebook app page - sorry I can't help. It's a mystery to me as well!

anyway thankyou

• a while ago, facebook changed their rules that only secure server URL are allowed.

Your URL has to start with "https://" and you must have an SSL certificate active on your domain (otherwise an error message will come up every time someone runs your app).

Hope this answers you question.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • a while ago, facebook changed their rules that only secure server URL are allowed.

Your URL has to start with "https://" and you must have an SSL certificate active on your domain (otherwise an error message will come up every time someone runs your app).

Hope this answers you question.

no..im asking inapp facebook

not open browser or url

• I am facing the same issue, please if you find any solution shared here with me.

• I am facing the same issue, please if you find any solution shared here with me.

The answer is can't...

the only way is using .php

• what do you mean by using .php???

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)