How do I make an infinitely generated 2d multiplayer game where you can move up,down,left,right

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • hello I would like to make a infinitely generated 2d multiplayer game where you can move up,down,left,right that has interactable and non interactable scattered across the game where you can craft items,objects,weapons,and placeable objects. I am a beginner of construct 3 so can you make a free addon on the asset store and tell me the name of it . to make the process of making the addon faster you can give eachother tips.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can see you are new here so I am going to give you some friendly advice:

First, read this forum post:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-2/how-do-i-18/tips-posting-quothow-iquot-40390

The suggestions in that post will help you get better answers to your questions.

Second, it is not our responsibility to build your game for you. You need to learn the tool and figure some things out yourself. Go check out the tutorials. There probably isn't one about your specific game type but if you follow them and build the games they show, you will have an understanding of how the engine works. You can also check out all the sample projects that ship with Construct. You can answer a lot of your own questions with them. Then, if there is a specific problem that you are having that doesn't have an easy solution, ask it here.

YouTube also has a ton of tutorials and examples. Good luck with your project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)