How do I make an infinite up sky

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Set of 10 Parralax Backgrounds to make pixel art game.
  • Sorry i don´t know how to explain this well. I will like to make a game similar to this: http://www.avalanchegame.org/, but i don´t know how to make the character go up with a infinite up platformer, here is my capx https://www.dropbox.com/s/pm9vyaeun0f3cs4/Avalancha.capx?dl=0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • have you tried altering the infinite jump platformer example from C2? if not take a look at it how the infinite, background acts

however infinite background im not sure if that is possible yet in C2, since you are not able to expand the canvas of the game while running the app! i wanted to ask about it so many times, but then i think that is a flash feature and not a html5, for the moment, however there might be a few capx around here

• have you tried altering the infinite jump platformer example from C2? if not take a look at it how the infinite, background acts

however infinite background im not sure if that is possible yet in C2, since you are not able to expand the canvas of the game while running! i wanted to ask about it so many times, but then i think that is a flash features and not a html5, for the moment, however there might be a few capx around here

Thanks for your reply, but in the game you need to stack the objects because you are jumping on them for go up, and in the infinite jump when the platform is out of the screen it disappears

• > have you tried altering the infinite jump platformer example from C2? if not take a look at it how the infinite, background acts

> however infinite background im not sure if that is possible yet in C2, since you are not able to expand the canvas of the game while running! i wanted to ask about it so many times, but then i think that is a flash features and not a html5, for the moment, however there might be a few capx around here

>

Thanks for your reply, but in the game you need to stack the objects because you are jumping on them for go up, and in the infinite jump when the platform is out of the screen it disappears

Well..

Set it so it doesn't dissapear?

which would consist of removing event 9..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)