[How do I]Frequently asked questions

10 favourites
  • Thanks, keep up the good work

• I've updated the FAQ, I can now edit it again and have modified and added some of the elements listed and notified in the past months.

You can now propose again elements to add to the list and see them added.

• Hello Kyatric,

thank you so much for this compilation, it's purely amazing!

I am new to Construct 2/the forums, but already fell in love with you and your dedication- don't worry though, I'm not (yet) a stalker.

Yush! Time to gather thoughts and plan my first game!

• Thank you, this made my life easier.

• Thanks a million for collecting all these gems Kyatric...

Going to save a lot of people a loooot of time..

-cheers

• Perfectly put together and so helpful Kyatric . You're awesome man!

• hi guys, i suggest to add this to the tutorials! it's an easy way to make a grid thanks to alextro

• leomachado666: I added it but to be honest this example is not that flexible compared than the ones that were already there in the "Tiling / Grid" section. Maybe you missed out/overviewed those when first looking for your answer.

• Kyatric

done o>

• Added, thanks

If you could add the link to Rojo's plugin's topic in your post that would be even better.

• Thanks for the FQA list!

• few links are missing if you could re-link.. it would a great help.. thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • finnyfound: If you could tell what links are missing that would be a great help, thank you.

In case some topics seems to miss/be badly linked check the URL (by putting the mouse over) and try to use the name of the topic in the URL in the advanced search (not just regular, be sure to go in advanced) and search for those terms.

The search engine of the forum is now far more practical and efficient than the old one and can display even the older threads without having to check a special option that most would miss.

• finnyfound: If you could tell what links are missing that would be a great help, thank you.

In case some topics seems to miss/be badly linked check the URL (by putting the mouse over) and try to use the name of the topic in the URL in the advanced search (not just regular, be sure to go in advanced) and search for those terms.

The search engine of the forum is now far more practical and efficient than the old one and can display even the older threads without having to check a special option that most would miss.

Kyatric

category shown below

*Plugins specific questions

*Audio

Press/release a key to start/stop sound - LINK

• finnyfound: Sounds like a topic that doesn't exist anymore.

So I just removed this element from the list.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)