Help pls

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I have a size 790x1280 with Outer Scale and test it on an Android with a smaller size 480x800 is fuzzy and low fps when my game has 20 objects.

That can go wrong? misconfiguration? On my computer it is perfect, but loses quality in mobile and I'm desperate

• Design for the target device, not your computer.

What browser are you testing with on your device ? Chrome for Android will likely give the best HTML5 performances on Android.

What is the OS of your device ? What is the hardware/model of the device ? Is it recent enough to support HTML5 ?

Have you tried playing with the project settings like "Downscaling" and "Sampling" ?

Have you followed the performance and memory usage tips ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Design for the target device, not your computer.

What browser are you testing with on your device ? Chrome for Android will likely give the best HTML5 performances on Android.

What is the OS of your device ? What is the hardware/model of the device ? Is it recent enough to support HTML5 ?

Have you tried playing with the project settings like "Downscaling" and "Sampling" ?

Have you followed the performance and memory usage tips ?

Phone: Desire S

Android Version: 2.3.5

Memory: 768 MB

Program used: Intel XDX - Android without crosswalk

Used settings:

I tried also with GenyMotion (Android emulator) and looks just as bad.

If anyone cares to spent the .apk of my game.

• Android Version: 2.3.5

HTML5 was born and is meant to be played on 4.0 at least.

• That configuration use? WebGL worth?

Someone with android can test my game, to stay calmer?

• The outer Scale only scale up? because mobile screen 1080x1920 1440x2560 scale well, but phones with smaller screen size layout is blurry

• No one has upload a game android or iphone?

• I can test for it you. But kyatric said html5 was meant for Android OS 4 and up. You window size isn't a size LordShiva recommended. You with is 760 when it should be 960 I think.

• I have used many sizes and 790x1280 is best works with Android and Iphone, but in small sizes is blurry, badly. All work thrown away

• make sure ur graphics are larger or equal with the largest targeted device u want to use it on, for example if u target devices with a 640,1136 screen dont make ur graphics match 480,860 (portrait sizes) landscape is reversed 1136,640 / 860,480

so ur graphics should proportionally match the highest device u can use it on ... as larger the game will be made in browser as better will be showing in small devices, tablets etc

• Sorry, my English is bad and perhaps misunderstood. This saying should use the device you want to use or smaller and go climbing up bigger size?

In my case I have made the game 790x1280 and should do to make it look in 480x800? I redo all?

Another problem I have is that if I use size iphone 6 in many cases is not compatible mobile android and out of position ... that headache

• can you answer me? Thank you

• Sorry, my English is bad and perhaps misunderstood. This saying should use the device you want to use or smaller and go climbing up bigger size?

In my case I have made the game 790x1280 and should do to make it look in 480x800? I redo all?

Another problem I have is that if I use size iphone 6 in many cases is not compatible mobile android and out of position ... that headache

No.... its good , if your game is 790x1280 then u are on high scale quality graphics however not sure if the 790x1280 will match perfectly in 480x800 when re-scaled, you should check screen size resolutions on google, if ur game is built on high resolution is good

The bad part wold be when u build your game on low scale resolution(like 480x800) and u need to stretch to higher displays(like 790x1280)

so i think ur good , however if ur still experiencing downscale problems sharp edges, make sure all the settings are set to high i wold change the sampling from point to linear, which will give u a better image processing i think, have to check the manual on that.

in order for saving some image processing power, i wold disable the webgl.. if you dont have any webgl effects inside or blend mods on sprites.

that will give u a faster image processing on some older devices.

if your client still has problems with the edges, make sure the graphics have no sharp edges in the original format, outside then that, it only depends on the device capabilities.

make sure for ios u dont use any webgl effects, they are not handled that well by iPhone's, since apple introduced webgl support only in early ios8 release but that was for ads, not for games, so im not sure if they added webgl support in ios9 and above for in-game effects.... unless apple updated their platforms software's.

for android not sure if webgl really matters, but if you dont have need of webgl dont use it.

its pointless to have it enabled if you dont use it, and also seems that Kyatric gave you the reason why this happens, isn't meant for android 2.3 but for 4.0 and above.

it might also be a compiler problem, what do you use ? cocoonjs? phonegap? intelxdk?

also you should read the tips from Kyatric since is an official moderator.

• Thanks friend, use intel XDK and is giving me a lot of mistakes when compiling the .apk file

It takes me more than 15 seconds to start the game and my game is very simple, it can be heavy objects?

The error is this:

Plugin installed: Device (org.apache.cordova.device)

Plugin installed: AdMob Plugin (com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob)

Plugin installed: Android IAP (com.smartmobilesoftware.inappbilling)

Plugin installed: cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase (cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase)

Error: Plugin failed to install: com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling (com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling)

I did not know it was so difficult to create a game, every day I regret more

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)