Is google play leader board / IAP possible?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I've had a search and read but not found a working solution recently. I am trying to get google play leader board (primary focus) and maybe IAP working in my app so that i can release it.

is this currently possible and are there any up to date topics / guides?

• I've had a search and read but not found a working solution recently. I am trying to get google play leader board (primary focus) and maybe IAP working in my app so that i can release it.

is this currently possible and are there any up to date topics / guides?

Me too looking for this with good tutorial specially for IAP

• Bump, if anyone knows how to get this working?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bumping to see if there is a good way of implementing this?

I'd move my game to C3 but the plugin's used are not supported (A problem for almost all my in progress projects which is keeping me on C2).

I am trying to get Google play services working on an android build.

Hopefully someone can help?

Ashley is there a way I can add Google services functionality in C2 and then use C3 to build my APK?

Thanks,

• Bump to see if someone can reply / point me in the right direction. I've asked a couple of times and it seems this no longer works in C2.

My problem is that I cannot upgrade to C3 to finish my projects as I use plugins on them which are not supported on C3. A real problem which is keeping me using the C2 setup....

Ashley is there a solution?

• I have the same problem, I'm sure many people do..

How long will it take them to fix this? I'm trying to use the appodeal plugin for ads which works in C2 but does not work in C3.

• Hi STARTECHSTUDIOS

Give me a message on discord (#4391) or Skype (mayfly118) and I can help you with Google play services :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)