Google play developer without creditcard

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • So I would like to make a developer account on Android. However I am in need of a creditcard. In my country most people do not have creditcards and we never use them or need them.

I do have a Paypal account in wich I can use to purchase app but that does not seem to work for a developer account.

So is there a way around this. Can I use my regular bank account to get money from my earnings on the playstore while first paying with a virtual creditcard with a 20 euro value?

Sorry for my bad english I hope someone can help me.

• Contact PayPal by phone. If you create a merchant account with PayPal, they offer debit card (MasterCard) for your account. Even though you may not use it in your country, they may still issue it to you for your transactions online. That would be my approach.

• Thank you for your response. I would like to try my way. However I do not know if it will work. I understood you can give google other bankaccount after registering for the payments. So what is important for me tot know is. Do you need to keep using the credit card number you registered with? Can you delete the number on the android account?

Thanks again for responding.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry, I don't know.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)