How do i make an follow A.I for a lot of enemies?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Pixel Enemies for SHMUP consists of 45 enemy ship sprites to be used in your game.
  • Ay bois, so, my problem here is how i can make an simple ( or can be advanced too ) follow A.I for some enemies, i know some things like Compare X, Line of Sight, Custom Movemente & etc, but, when i tried all these and more options, instead one of separated enemy follow, every enemy on the map will follow based on the coordenate of the enemy that is trigerring the event to detect and follow. And, i'm very fan of a youtuber called Dani so, below there, it's a video of his Cube Shooter and, the way that the enemy moves is pretty good actually, so, if possible to make one like the video below i would be really grateful! ( But, it's not only the specific A.I in the video, if you have an one that is not bugged / glitched you can freely tell too! )

Edit: If possible to make the Flying Enemy A.I in the video of Dani, it would be really nice though!

Dani's video: youtu.be/gzPGmR6R67Y

• Hi, can you post a screen of your actual AI code, so we can figure a way on how to fix it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, can you post a screen of your actual AI code, so we can figure a way on how to fix it?

Sorry, i just erased then after getting frustated. But, it was like:

If Enemy has LoS of Cube

If Enemy X < Cube.X - Platform Simulate Moving Right

Else - Platform Simulate Moving Left

But, it triggers on every enemy in the map so, yeah, it make the game even worse.

• You should try to add a "For each" condition on top of the event, so the game will check separatly each enemy entity, because right now it doesn't know which one to pick

• You should try to add a "For each" condition on top of the event, so the game will check separatly each enemy entity, because right now it doesn't know which one to pick

Yes, thanks for the solution! That worked perfectly, you're my savior!

But, another question sir, if possible, you can try to reply the A.I of the flying enemy in the video that is on the topic?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)