How do I make my enemies spawn randomly?!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Enemies for SHMUP consists of 45 enemy ship sprites to be used in your game.
  • I really want to know how to make the enemies of my game spawn randomly from the sides (Please look at my .capx project file to understand where the enemies have to spawn). I want to know how can I make the enemy spawn from the 2 sides and to spawn randomly in groups of 2 to 5, and at different times obviously, like the game is a bout you are the character and enemies will spawn from your left and from your right some times in groups and sometimes individualy at random times. I think if you have experience with construct 2 it'll be easy for you to make it so please explain to me what to do. PLEEEAASSEEEE

Here is the link of the .capx: mediafire.com/download/9j58hcgn58uq0dn/Enemy_Spawn.capx

REALLY PLEASE HELP ME

• there is a random function so you could do (for spawning on the left of the screen if you layout is 200 down) put create an object (under system) at x=0 y=random(0, 200).

https://www.scirra.com/manual/126/system-expressions

• Yeah, thanks i never thought about that but HOW CAN I MAKE THEM SPAWN IN GROUPS?!

Please.

And thanx very much for that answer

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And dude, your Kniveton Studios logo sucks, lucky for you i am a graphic designer and i can make you a great logo if you download my .capx file and make the enemies spawn randomly from left or right and remember tu put the mirror expresion so the enemy will spawn looking at the side they spawn. And to make them spawn randomly in groups.

Please I promise youll love your new logo.

• Do you want me to make you a logo?

• Do you want me to make you a logo?

No thanks, I make my own logos..

• And how can i make that when the enemy is near the player to simulate jumping?!

• reload the linked capx..

• HERE : mediafire.com/download/6nxdszz25y6febk/jump_simulating_and_spawning_in_groups.capx

Please make the enemies jump to the player when they are near to him (the player) and to make the enemies spawn in groups too

• HERE : mediafire.com/download/6nxdszz25y6febk/jump_simulating_and_spawning_in_groups.capx

Please make the enemies jump to the player when they are near to him (the player) and to make the enemies spawn in groups too

Did you really download game-creation-software to have someone else make a game for you?

Like I said, If you re-download the capx from the link I posted,

This one (If scrolling up is difficult),

you will find the answer to the jumping..

To spawn in groups I'd suggest creating a variable, setting it to choose(1,5) and repeating the create action variable times adding or subtracting from the creations x-position (depending on "left" or "right") the amount of distance you'd like between your enemies..

• no this is not even one half part of what im going to do in that game but this are things that i dont know what to do and i learn a lot from it, sorry this is the first time that im asking people for this but I swear this is the last time I ask this and if you're so polite to help me i'll be really thankfull and i'll learn A LOT from it if you help me this last time. Really after this you wont see any post like this anymore. Just help me this last time. Please

Just the part of the groups

• no this is not even one half part of what im going to do in that game but this are things that i dont know what to do and i learn a lot from it, sorry this is the first time that im asking people for this but I swear this is the last time I ask this and if you're so polite to help me i'll be really thankfull and i'll learn A LOT from it if you help me this last time. Really after this you wont see any post like this anymore. Just help me this last time. Please

Just the part of the groups

re-download link..

• thankyou: mediafire.com/download/67xfwf91ufu29bf/groupsplease.capx

• > no this is not even one half part of what im going to do in that game but this are things that i dont know what to do and i learn a lot from it, sorry this is the first time that im asking people for this but I swear this is the last time I ask this and if you're so polite to help me i'll be really thankfull and i'll learn A LOT from it if you help me this last time. Really after this you wont see any post like this anymore. Just help me this last time. Please

>

> Just the part of the groups

>

re-download link..

thankyou: mediafire.com/download/67xfwf91ufu29bf/groupsplease.capx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)