How do I make my enemies spawn randomly?!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Enemies for SHMUP consists of 45 enemy ship sprites to be used in your game.
  • i dont get the problem, if you want groups just use a for{} statement, say for - number, and it will do that that many times.

• i dont get the problem, if you want groups just use a for{} statement, say for - number, and it will do that that many times.

I want the enemies to spawn randomly which is already done and now i just need that they spawn one beside the other not to spawn alot of enemies at the same time.

• And who knows how can i make my enemies to spawn faster?

• forget all about groups

• >

> > no this is not even one half part of what im going to do in that game but this are things that i dont know what to do and i learn a lot from it, sorry this is the first time that im asking people for this but I swear this is the last time I ask this and if you're so polite to help me i'll be really thankfull and i'll learn A LOT from it if you help me this last time. Really after this you wont see any post like this anymore. Just help me this last time. Please

> >

> > Just the part of the groups

> >

>

> re-download link..

>

thankyou: mediafire.com/download/67xfwf91ufu29bf/groupsplease.capx

I meant re-download the capx I posted, because I changed it to include groups..

I don't need a link to a file I already have..

If you want to change the speed at which they are spawned, you could change the time between spawns?

I'm using the timer-behaviour in my example so changing the time is pretty straightforward..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • davidmpc it's ok, my current logo is temporary whilst I work on my game but I am going to change it soon.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)