Drag n Drop

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • Is drag n drop working only on touched object or is there a way to expand area arround targeted object?

thanx!

• Do you want it so you can touch near an object but still drag and drop that (one) object or do you want to be able to drag and drop several objects that are close to your touch ?

Here is a quick example of the first (the second is slightly more complicated)

Just thought - another way would be to just make the collision polygon bigger....

• thanx... this is helpfull...

• unfortunatly... its not appropriate solution...

IS there any way to achieve this by some formula?

• Is this the sort of thing you are after ? Why is it not appropriate ? We can do something similar using nearest/touch/mouse but need to know what you are after.

• Did you try the polygon thing? I always do this. Unfortunately the polygons have to be inside the image. But enlargen the image (by putting a transparent border around it) may help.

• It's just that my immage is a bit small and its hard to select it by drag n drop.

if i enlarge it, it wont fit.

I might try Rabenmutters suggestion to increas canvas size, but since i have a lot of animations its a lot of work on every immage...

• How about something like :

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's just that my immage is a bit small and its hard to select it by drag n drop.

if i enlarge it, it wont fit.

I might try Rabenmutters suggestion to increas canvas size, but since i have a lot of animations its a lot of work on every immage...

It's possible to apply your settings to all animations/frames.

• I'w allready done it (probably the harder way) but please share your info for others to see.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)