How can i create freemium feature in game for android or ios

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi,

I just try so many game engines like Game salad,Unity 3d , Stencyl , Game maker (they are very hard to use but GS and GM is easy) but now i am using construct 2 and i found this one easy and effective . Now i make my first game using construct 2 . I want to open my Developer account in play store and I tunes . So i got an idea why not i publish my app on my own blogs and make the money for account .

But now i am confused . I check most freemium games like Jet pack Joyride (pay for Coins and Items)

, Candy Crush and more they makes money . I don't like ad revenues for my game .

I want to make a coin currency in my account to buy them with cash or get by play game similar to jet pack joy ride . But i even don't know what they use to collect money or how users spent money . Which method is is used by Halfbrick to get the money who's spent by users and does they use credit card or mobile sim balance .

Thanks , Please Share your words .

• I guess you are talking about In-App-Purchases. Have a look on that...

• Beaverlicious Hi thanks for posting

But i didn't talk about app purchase i am talking about to publish my app free but to make upgrades and get features you have to pay real money or collect coins very hardly to unlock like - jet pack joy ride or candy crush

• lol.. that's exactly what in app purchases are!

You make item in your game to be paid with coins that you collect and you make purchase certan bundle of coins for real $money

Beaverlicious Hi thanks for posting

But i didn't talk about app purchase i am talking about to publish my app free but to make upgrades and get features you have to pay real money or collect coins very hardly to unlock like - jet pack joy ride or candy crush

• lol.. that's exactly what in app purchases are!

You make item in your game to be paid with coins that you collect and you make purchase certan bundle of coins for real $money

That's exact what i want for my game , Con you tell me how it happens and how i add this in my construct 2 game and earn to make my developer account

Is that app purchases means only one time purchase and you get full version of game or is the you have to pay for coins to get upgrades more and more to make multiple time money (If that than it's what i want to know) can you tell me about this

• It´s like making an in game -shop, where you can buy stuff (upgrade/levels/characters/items...what ever you want) for real money.

You can just make an own money for you game....like gold and sell it for

0,99$ = pack of 99 gold

4,99$ = chest of 1000 gold

etc etc.

That´s how most of the games on Appstore handle it.

As I see you are a new user to C2...don´t even bother with this. People won´t buy your stuff, unless your game is really great. Concentrate on making a working super addicting game first!

• It´s like making an in game -shop, where you can buy stuff (upgrade/levels/characters/items...what ever you want) for real money.

You can just make an own money for you game....like gold and sell it for

0,99$ = pack of 99 gold

4,99$ = chest of 1000 gold

etc etc.

That´s how most of the games on Appstore handle it.

As I see you are a new user to C2...don´t even bother with this. People won´t buy your stuff, unless your game is really great. Concentrate on making a working super addicting game first!

That's what i want to add in my game and why i doing this there is a common reason first i have a big game idea but my designing and making in construct 2 is like beginner so i just want to complete my project shortly and publish in free markets and when i able to get sufficient money to open my developer accounts in play store and itunes then i get my 1st success in construct 2 and to publish more games then i am able to make more games and publish them into the markets . Can you please help how can i do this i will publish my game for free to attraction by using freemium strategy . Can you please give me the solution .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There actually is an ingame-purchase behavior in Construct2.

https://www.scirra.com/manual/173/iap

It supports CocoonJS, which is the "by my experience" best wrapper till now to go for iOS and Android.

• Thanks

• Beaverlicious

Thanks buddy you help me so much , and as a beginner i found this forums great .

can you tell me the best market to publish and high quality backgrounds and sprite , where i found them for free.

• I have a question . I am using spriter by Brash Monkeys to make 2d sprites and it's really good my movement select using timeline no coding and easy make sprite with sprite body parts . But this software occur problem while i export sprite into png and then when i saw my work it makes shadows and i talk about them in forums but it takes approve post in there forms and i can't wait so much can you tell me any other software that can do this work very easily without coding and use time line for movement selection and export in png or jpg or any good extension using transparent background .

Thanks .

• Beaverlicious

I have a question . I am using spriter by Brash Monkeys to make 2d sprites and it's really good my movement select using timeline no coding and easy make sprite with sprite body parts . But this software occur problem while i export sprite into png and then when i saw my work it makes shadows and i talk about them in forums but it takes approve post in there forms and i can't wait so much can you tell me any other software that can do this work very easily without coding and use time line for movement selection and export in png or jpg or any good extension using transparent background .

I want a sprite maker that compatible with construct 2 .

Thanks .

• There actually is an ingame-purchase behavior in Construct2.It supports CocoonJS, which is the "by my experience" best wrapper till now to go for iOS and Android.

I have a question . I am using spriter by Brash Monkeys to make 2d sprites and it's really good my movement select using timeline no coding and easy make sprite with sprite body parts . But this software occur problem while i export sprite into png and then when i saw my work it makes shadows and i talk about them in forums but it takes approve post in there forms and i can't wait so much can you tell me any other software that can do this work very easily without coding and use time line for movement selection and export in png or jpg or any good extension using transparent background .

I want a sprite maker that compatible with construct 2 .

Thanks .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)