Cranberry Cordova Game Plugin - SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • When I try to enable Google Play Leaderboards using Cranberry Cordova Game Plugin, I get this weird error in my game: SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4). How can I fix this? My game is live on GooglePlay, I have added APP_ID parameter…I did everything but I still get this error.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe because you try to sign-in with the same email of your google playstore developer account.

Try and test it with different email and maybe different mobile/tablet.

• Maybe because you try to sign-in with the same email of your google playstore developer account.

Try and test it with different email and maybe different mobile/tablet.

I use different device and different email.

• From cranberrygame post:

"Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:

• sivricmarijan

Where are you adding the game ID? On the same box that you added the cranberrygame-plugin under git repo, or on another small box.

I had this same problem a couple months ago, I'll try to remember how I got rid of it.

Also, check that your events are correct to logging in.

• From cranberrygame post:

"Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:

What do you mean by signed APK? I created the Android key and signed the app. Do I have to do something else to sign it?

• sivricmarijan

Where are you adding the game ID? On the same box that you added the cranberrygame-plugin under git repo, or on another small box.

I had this same problem a couple months ago, I'll try to remember how I got rid of it.

Also, check that your events are correct to logging in.

When I go to Cocoon.IO, I add the cordova-plugin-game, I click on "Add Parameter", and I add parameter APP_ID:

• > sivricmarijan

>

> Where are you adding the game ID? On the same box that you added the cranberrygame-plugin under git repo, or on another small box.

>

> I had this same problem a couple months ago, I'll try to remember how I got rid of it.

>

> Also, check that your events are correct to logging in.

>

When I go to Cocoon.IO, I add the cordova-plugin-game, I click on "Add Parameter", and I add parameter APP_ID:

Oh cocoon. I dont use it. Only XDK, what about your events? How are you signing in?

Screenshot your events. As i said, i had this problem A LOT early on, can't remember how i got it to work.

Wait... Is your game in Alpha or Beta? I don't think it works unless you upload 1st, not live, just as testing.

• jeffige

I tried with uploading test and uploading live version. The events look like this:

I used GooglePlayGames template from Shatter-Box:

https://shatter-box.com/download/

• sivricmarijan

1st, i wouldn't have them log out once they are logged in.

2nd, what is canvasplus and canvas+? What does that do?

• sivricmarijan

1st, i wouldn't have them log out once they are logged in.

2nd, what is canvasplus and canvas+? What does that do?

1st OK, but I can't even login

2nd https://docs.cocoon.io/article/canvas-engine/

• > From cranberrygame post:

> "Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:

>

>

What do you mean by signed APK? I created the Android key and signed the app. Do I have to do something else to sign it?

Means.. You need to upload your game and publish it at your google play developer account. And then you can sign-in to your leaderboard.

If you try to sign-in from an apk which just export and build it and you have on your desktop, this action not work.

1. Upload apk at your google play developer account

2. Publish it as alpha, beta or normal

3. Test it

• >

> > From cranberrygame post:

> > "Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:

> >

> >

>

> What do you mean by signed APK? I created the Android key and signed the app. Do I have to do something else to sign it?

>

Means.. You need to upload your game and publish it at your google play developer account. And then you can sign-in to your leaderboard.

If you try to sign-in from an apk which just export and build it and you have on your desktop, this action not work.

1. Upload apk at your google play developer account

2. Publish it as alpha, beta or normal

3. Test it

It's already live on Google Play

• I was thinking about switching to IntelXDK...is there any kind of tutorial for this?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)