Cranberry Cordova Game Plugin - SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I tried also with IntelXDK but it also doesn't work. When menu opens, it looks like it's freezed. I cannot tap menu buttons.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does anyone have a solution? I have the same problem, but on XDK. It's on the play store and I'm using the correct account in a closed beta.

Edit: I've been searching around for hours and found some advice about using an account different from your developer console account. Still not working for me, but might for someone else.

Edit2: I'm an idiot. I allowed access to alpha testers but missed allowing it for beta testers.

• Does anyone have a solution? I have the same problem, but on XDK. It's on the play store and I'm using the correct account in a closed beta.

Edit: I've been searching around for hours and found some advice about using an account different from your developer console account. Still not working for me, but might for someone else.

Edit2: I'm an idiot. I allowed access to alpha testers but missed allowing it for beta testers.

Edit3: I am also an idiot because I can't fix the issue My game is live, I use correct APP_ID and everything else and I just can't make it work...and no one has the solution!

• +1 doesn't work, and dev is not answering

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)