— This is certainly possible but you have to think ahead before you actually copy code across from one project to another. C2 code should always be executable, so you will have to make sure that everything you need from a project has bee re-created in the new project before you can actually copy and paste an event sheet.
Here are the steps:
1. Open both projects in C2
2. Re-create all objects in new project that have been used in the original project. Make sure all the names are correctly spelled
3. Re-create all instance variables for each object created above that has been used in the original project.
4. Make sure that there are no variable name conflicts between the two projects.
5. When all of the above has been satisfied create a new event sheet in the new project.
6. Copy and paste original code into the new event sheet.
6. Finally, add an include for the new event sheet
Think that covers it. Let me know if I have missed something, or you have any problems.
I wish there was an easier way but I haven't found it!