How do I get buttons displayed again in "Run Layout" Mode

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of retro 16-Bit Neon UI elements to make your menus pop!
  • Hi,

don't know if this is the right area.

I've worked with construct 2 for about a week, finally i bought the personal edition yesterday. I've developed the basics for a small game, including some buttons.

When I started construct today and run the layout (without changing anything since yesterday, when it worked perfectly), the buttons weren't displayed.

My standardBrowser is firefox, so i changed it to chrome. Same Issue I restarted the browsers. Same Issue.

When I make an Exe-file and rund the game, all works perfectly. But for future development, I don't want to create an exe-file every time I want to test my game.

Is there anything I can do about it? what do I miss? I haven't changed the visibility of buttons or anything else.

Anybody who knows this problem and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Neoparadoxon

Edit:

Now it works with chrome after restarting construct but still not with firefox.

So, its not urgent, but I'm interested in solving this issue anyway.

The issue also appears if I create a new project with buttons, so it seems to be a technical thing, that's why uploading the file wouldn't help you, as the buttons would be displayed in your browser, as they did in mine for a week

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you perhaps upload the capx so we can see what you've actually done to the buttons? It would help out a lot in solving your issue

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)