Advise on dealing with multiple characters management

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Manage time and money, plan the best strategy to make all the customers happy in your restaurant, a hotel, cafe, or any
  • Hi there,

I have this game where I have 7 different player characters. each one has it's own set of animations. they are all the same animations just different graphics.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to approach this. One thought is to have seven different objects and spawn the one, but that seems like it would get into a lot of

On the other hand, maybe having all of the animations nested inside one player object is better? Then this seems to also be riddled with a ton of "set animation" rules, which seems ok, but then another concern is which approach might be better for memory.

having one object have all the animations in it might be more taxing on older devices than having them broken up into separate objects created at the start of a game when needed.

I'm just curious if anyone else has come across this kind of situation and /or has insight on the best approach.

Thanks!

Caleb

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)