How do I add a point when you landed in a platform

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and draw happy animals!
  • Hello, i need to get a point every time you landed in a platform, but only the first time you landed on it. I do it but when you jump in the same platform, you get more points and i need to get only one point per platform.

• Create a instance variable (boolean) on the platform. Call it activated for instance and set it to false for all of them on the editor.

On the events, when you land or collision with the platform, change that variable to true.

And finally on the event that adds the points, add the condition that the platform's instance variable must be false.

• Create a instance variable (boolean) on the platform. Call it activated for instance and set it to false for all of them on the editor.

On the events, when you land or collision with the platform, change that variable to true.

And finally on the event that adds the points, add the condition that the platform's instance variable must be false.

i don´t know if i do it bad, or if don´t work but i still having the same problem

• Can you share your .capx?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have solved another way, when you jump from the platform , it is removed , thus can not jump more times in it, and you can not get more points in it. To do this I created a variable number , which by default is 0 and when you jump from the platform rises to 1 , also if the variable is 1 is destroyed. Thanks for the help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)