why not add mesh for sprite plugin for make animation

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
mesh 3D objects "hemisphere, oval, tunnel and other various shapes."
  • if we want change shape ,we only change width , height, scale,if we can use mesh change sprite shape,and set each frame for each mesh shape, we will make Very beautiful animation!

• there are a few plugins on the forum doing that however, what you are asking is something like the SpriterPro plugin that is available on the store..

click here for more information

• mesh can help us make smile speak animation so easy .we don.t need anima2d on u3d. Sprite plugin is most used in c2 ' if add mesh for it. all c2 game can make new animation for their Sprite

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • why not add new animation system.for example.add 5 frame for Sprite.every frame only used one pic. but for each frame you can change mesh for the pic .and save the each mesh data. so let.s the frame changed , the animation display to us. i think is not hard to make this effect

• It won't happen for Construct 2 as it has to have solutions to both canvas, and Webgl.

Webgl is the only part that can do transformations.

The next runtime for C3 will be Webgl only and should provide for this functionality.

• It won't happen for Construct 2 as it has to have solutions to both canvas, and Webgl.

Webgl is the only part that can do transformations.

The next runtime for C3 will be Webgl only and should provide for this functionality.

perhaps someone can make a behavior or effect to do it. ithink ??????

The difficulty is how to deal with local parts of pictures

• Deformations can be done without webgl. I’ve done it before in plugins, it’s just not super fast.

If you want to do deformations now, there are a few plugins that can be used.

For one, there is the creature2d plugin. It does mesh deformations but you have to design them with the creature2d software. There may be another plugin for some other animation software as well.

If you want to do the deformations manually with events. There is the custom draw and paster plugins. They both let you draw deformed quads. Combine multiple quads together and you can get some nice effects. The paster examples are a bit harder to find in the plugins topic.

If neither of those float your boat then you can make your own plugin I suppose. The sky is the limit.

• Deformations can be done without webgl. I’ve done it before in plugins, it’s just not super fast.

If you want to do deformations now, there are a few plugins that can be used.

For one, there is the creature2d plugin. It does mesh deformations but you have to design them with the creature2d software. There may be another plugin for some other animation software as well.

If you want to do the deformations manually with events. There is the custom draw and paster plugins. They both let you draw deformed quads. Combine multiple quads together and you can get some nice effects. The paster examples are a bit harder to find in the plugins topic.

If neither of those float your boat then you can make your own plugin I suppose. The sky is the limit.

thanks paster and customedraw is very useful plugin.if you can change them to behavior or effect for Sprite plugin,That will be a great contribution for c2. for example split the Sprite 10x10block. then set mesh change for some part of 10x10 block.

• I won’t be doing that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)