Why does my game work slow on mobile phone?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey everyone,

Every time I preview my game on my iPhone, the game is so slow. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I only put 3 sprites. It's just a simple game..

• Think you have to explain a bit more. Try to post your code?

• Think you have to explain a bit more. Try to post your code?

What code?

• Don't you have any code in the game? or is it just 3 sprites and poor performance?

• Don't you have any code in the game? or is it just 3 sprites and poor performance?

Just 3 sprites and poor performance, maybe its also because my phone is old. I forgot to mention I use iPhone 3GS.

• [quote:1zl22vj9]Hey everyone,

Every time I preview my game on my iPhone, the game is so slow. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I only put 3 sprites. It's just a simple game..

Hmm..with posts like this i get the impression that some other 'gamemakers' are sending trolls here to talk bad about C2. Nothing personal against you and if it's not the case with you then i am sorry about what i said. But i have this feeling...

If you really need help then show your capx (the saved c2 file) and for sure somebody can help you improve your game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:3na882qz]Hey everyone,

Hmm..with posts like this i get the impression that some other 'gamemakers' are sending trolls here to talk bad about C2. Nothing personal against you and if it's not the case with you then i am sorry about what i said. But i have this feeling...

If you really need help then show your capx (the saved c2 file) and for sure somebody can help you improve your game.

He has bought a license, so I would find that unlikely.

It would really help if you could upload the example .capx.

Iphone 3GS is ancient BTW.

• [quote:2a8zrkc5] I forgot to mention I use iPhone 3GS.

No matter how simple the game is: That phone is just too old for HTML5 content, no matter how few things are actually in the game. Even on a 4S, which is quite a bit faster, only "simple" games are viable (simple as in: no scrolling if you can avoid it etc.)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)