Do you have an android device? Can you spare a few minutes? If so, you can help diagnose a problem that significantly slows down loading on android when using chrome or chromium based exporters (Phonegap, Crosswalk).
1. DL the latest chrome for android
2. DL the latest Firefox for android (yes, there's FF for android. It's actually quite good.)
3. Run the following test in both FF and Chrome. http://www.scirra.com/labs/bugs/webaudiodecode/
4. Test both OGG and AAC and note the time taken for each. You should end up with 4 different scores, 2 for each browser.
5. Go to this chrome bug report: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issu ... ?id=424174
6. Star it.
7. Post your results, along with your device details. Particularly, your cpu information (model, how many cores).
7a. If you don't know about your cpu, use the following app to find out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... puid.cpu_z
That's it. BTW, while everything helps, scores for single core, hexa(6)-core, and octo(8)-core devices are particularly useful.