0 favourites

IGamesProduction

Hey i found a way to get business licenses

I think you need to give more detail or I for one will likely report this as possible pirate-wear.

Just so you know.

"I'm not a crook" = Nixon

"I didn't take those cookies in my tummy" = Cookie Monster

"Eat fresh" = Jared

IGamesProduction

> Hey i found a way to get business licenses

>

I think you need to give more detail or I for one will likely report this as possible pirate-wear.

A quick google search for the youtube video shows it quite clearly uses a pirate licence which you download from a torrent site and apply with a crack.

Expect to be banned soon.

A good way for Scirra to combat stuff like this is flood the torrent sites with fake keys and non malacious cracks themselves so people get tired of looking for a real one or give up when they don't work.

IGamesProduction If you don't think something is wrong with being able to get a licence from a non scirra website is not a scam , then I have a bridge I will sell you very cheap , it scans between Manhattan and Brooklyn . It has a very nice view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGamesProduction

First: Word, Cubase, FLStudio, Photoshop, UnrealEngine, Traktor..... do you think when you take this "creative"programs (change to make money with them) on a non-official way (crack or glitch), they have no change to locate you (Watermark/same Key/credits etc.) Whats your reason to post this? A yt-crack video is easy to found for everyone with the right searchwords. Thats make you not to a hero here!

Second: Thx for Ubisoftclient, Steamclient, AlwaysOn, DRM, SerialKeys, limited installation numbers.... etc. People like you help for this annoying Copyprotection!!!!!!!!

My Tipp: Ask for more pocket money.

To the others: Have checked one yt-video for fun: ---> crack has a virus!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Looks like it's time to call, Ashley, Tom, Kyatric and let them decide.

Threads such as these serve little purpose, in reality.

"Grubble grubble" = The Hamburgler

"You're fired" = Bad hair guy

"I bet this is not a scam" = Nobody

I know you are young Ahmad Aziz, and I know C2 has been good to you and this is how you try to repay all its done for you. You should be ashamed.

Wow mods are really slow on this one. Middle of the day too.

Wow mods are really slow on this one. Middle of the day too.

Not in the UK - bedtime

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)