Spriter/C2 - (9-16-2019 - bug fix)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • volkiller730, one more thing is to try the example project in my signature just to make sure there isn't something about the save file in particular that's causing it not to work. I don't think this is likely though, because it should still at least ask you if you want to import, and then fail on the import.

• volkiller730, one more thing is to try the example project in my signature just to make sure there isn't something about the save file in particular that's causing it not to work. I don't think this is likely though, because it should still at least ask you if you want to import, and then fail on the import.

yeah ive tried the sample projects and some of the spriter files ive already used. The problem is i cant get that far when dragging in my curser changes to a error curser(http://i.imgur.com/Rptb2IP.png) it's aright i think its probably some file permission issue or something because windows 10 thanks for trying to help ive just manually added in the files i needed since it was only one spriter project it wasn't that big of a deal

• > lucid I can't seem to figure how to make the sound events work in C2, I did the same as you did in your image.

>

> josiascaignard if possible could you send me the non-sound playing capx at , so I can take a look, I should be able to see if it's a bug or help you out if it was a missing step.

>

I think i found the issue. ExampleScml.triggeredSound returns the full path of the sound (for example "Sounds/ExampleSound"), but folder is already specified in the play-by-name function (Folder: Sounds/Music). Construct will therefore look for "Sounds/Sounds/ExampleSound" instead of "Sounds/ExampleSound".

What worked for me was to use ExampleScml.triggeredSoundTag as the audio file name, as this instead only returns "ExampleSound" and the final destination will be "Sounds/ExampleSound".

it was what Toroquin said.

• I think there may be a bug related to character maps. 2 things generally happen off and on.

1) a character map appends correctly, but then when I go to a new layout, all are removed.

2) a character map actually just changes the animation

3) a character map does nothing

If you want I can send capx examples, would appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Matt

• lucid

Audio triggered and Event triggered only triggered once for whole time. I need to reload and refresh my project to see it working again.

• Hi everyone. Thanks for the bug reports. I will be looking into all of them. Unfortunately, I probably won't have a chance until after the weekend as I'm tied up with a few things on the Spriter end of things. Thank you for your patience.

mattcusprime, please send me the relevant files, thank you.

• Hi everyone. Thanks for the bug reports. I will be looking into all of them. Unfortunately, I probably won't have a chance until after the weekend as I'm tied up with a few things on the Spriter end of things. Thank you for your patience.

mattcusprime, please send me the relevant files, thank you.

lucid Sorry I just saw this, i will pair it down to just what I'm seeing and try and send a clean/comprehensive summary. I gotta triple check it is a bug one more time...

• lucid

R4 has been released but it stills has the "Audio triggered" and "Event triggered" only triggered once for whole time bug. I sent you an email with example capx and spriter files already. Hope this can be fix soon.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone. Thanks for your patience.

ChangeLog: 4/25/2015 (Download Here)

• Fixed a bug where Sounds in the sub-folders of a Spriter project wouldn't get triggered by the plugin.
    • Fixed issue where events and sounds wouldn't be triggered after restarting or returning to a layout.
  • lucid - I made a collision rectangle in one of my Spriter animations. When I destroy the collision rectangle on overlap, it actually seems to destroy all of my sprites and the spriter object for the character that includes it.

• It also seems that it isn't disabling collisions as I am instructing it too after it overlaps the target sprite.

• Guys i simple try to import .. and it does impor ok.. but when i run the layou it show no animation at all.

I already saved with all the options on.. the object is on my layout.

I have all the on initialized loaded.. but nothing is displayed.

does anyone know what might be heapening?

• > volkiller730, I just tried it with C2 201 and it worked. The import process that should occur is fully on C2 side, so the first things I would check, is to try C2 using the default theme if you're not already using it, or to reinstall C2. Please let me know if either of these helps or not.

>

sounds good thanks for the help i tried the default theme but haven't tried reinstalling C2. Il try that now if it doesn't work It's probably just something conflicting with it on my pc if that doesn't work As im using windows 10 and it does sometimes have little issues with strange things. ether way i just manually imported and set everything up and got it working that way

I am also running Windows 10 (build 10061) and cannot drag and drop Spriter files. Is there a work around for importing Spriter files? Thank you!

• Exile03330 i just manually imported the spriter file, images and put them in a container together and made the initialize events

• volkiller730 Thanks! I will give that a try.

Edit: I just updated to build 10074 and now I can drag and drop again .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)