Snapshot selected, snapshot workspace

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hi all,

Blender has a feature that lets us snapshot the work area, which is great for tutorials and for forum help requests.

I was thinking that maybe this would be a cool C2 feature too!

I have noticed a lot of people posting the same types of images on the forums.I was thinking that it might be a nice C2 feature to "snapshot selected", which would do a screen shot of all objects currently selected in the event editor or the layout editor.

I think it would promote people to make more descriptive posts when asking for help. It would also help out with tutorial creation.

There are much more important things to address first, I am sure. I just wanted to add this to the suggestion box before I forget it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There are lots of third party products that can do this for you very easily - many of them have auto upload to hosting sites to make it easy to share your screenshots.

• There are lots of third party products that can do this for you very easily - many of them have auto upload to hosting sites to make it easy to share your screenshots.

Oh! automatic upload, that is a great addition. Thank you for the suggestion

Do you think Scirra will want to do some sort of cloud storage too?

It would totally kill the "How do I upload images to the forums" post.

I love how ideas can grow on forums. Just plant a little seed and watch it grow.

• It would be very expensive and troublesome for Scirra to provide cloud storage. Anyway, it's not very much needed what with sites like imgur, dropbox, etc.

• Yeah, Dropbox and Ubuntu 1 are free. I don't know what I was thinking.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)