Looks like things are moving quickly! In case you missed it[quote:2hrrrivb] Okay, for anyone responding to this issue with smoothness/vsync issues here's a simple way you can help us better understand the problem:
1) Download this experimental Chromium build (Windows only) and extract it to a temporary folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzudLt ... sp=sharing
2) Run it with the command line flag --hardware-vsync-only. (Must be passed in via the command line, it doesn't appear in about:flags)
3) Test content that you've had trouble with in recent Chrome builds. Is it smoother, more jittery, or about the same?
4) Close the browser then re-run with the command line flag --software-vsync-only.
5) Test the same content again. Is it smoother, more jittery, or about the same?
6) Visit about:gpu and save that page's contents to an HTML file.
7) Report your findings on this bug, making sure you attach your systems about:gpu page.
I appreciate your help and patience while we narrow down this issue!
Quoted from https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issu ... ?id=422000