Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • Elliott I have another few questions:

1) Is a battle between light and dark against the rules, for example good fairies and evil fairies in a war, against the rule? The "battle" I mean and the swords! and fantasy battles?

2) If somehow a Gamedev made 2 games and both his games won a place, for ex. (1st game - 1st place, 2nd game - 2nd place) will it be against the rules or do you already limit the prize per player?

• Elliott I have another few questions:

1) Is a battle between light and dark against the rules, for example good fairies and evil fairies in a war, against the rule? The "battle" I mean and the swords! and fantasy battles?

2) If somehow a Gamedev made 2 games and both his games won a place, for ex. (1st game - 1st place, 2nd game - 2nd place) will it be against the rules or do you already limit the prize per player?

IMHO as far as I underdand the contest rules so far:

1. It is fine as long as you not gonna cut the fairies throat with the super zoom in slow-mo where blood is splattering to the screen

2. It's a games contest, not a developers contest I believe.... BTW: do you plan to make 10 games to fill the contest results board?:P

• 1) Creative interpretations are always interesting! Go for it!

2) You can enter multiple times, but in order to prevent an experienced developer sweeping all the places, you can only win once.

• > Elliott I have another few questions:

>

> 2. It's a games contest, not a developers contest I believe.... BTW: do you plan to make 10 games to fill the contest results board?:P

>

Lol. I asked this to reach out to the people who are going to. Since game entries are not limited. Somebody has to ask it...

• 2) You can enter multiple times, but in order to prevent an experienced developer sweeping all the places, you can only win once.

That's good to hear.

• I dont have license. can i join? looks fun, I wanna try.. I am new?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • so ,i sent my game to Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam,but i can't see it appear on Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam page, how can i know my game sent to you successful?

• Rikimaru - of course you can!

totoyan - make sure you upload your entry to Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam section of the Scirra Arcade: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/rikoshe-mobile-game-jam

• Elliott

can i add my old game already developed in 2015 ?

• Elliott thanks! i upload it again!

• omg, I'm working really hard to finish the game! It's not necessary to upload in google play?

• baks no just put your game on Arcade registrate your game to rikoshe with link to game on arcade and viola

• baks no just put your game on Arcade registrate your game to rikoshe with link to game on arcade and viola

Hi, how can I registrate my game in Rikoshe, I need to send a mail?

Edit: I saw the form, submitted. Thanks for all

• Hi Elliott, thanks for this opportunity.

[quote:2a5s373k]Make sure you submit your entry before the 31st of March.

31st inclusive?

Thx and cheers.

• Yes

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)