Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • The feeling you get when you noticed that the deadline for the Rikoshe Mobile Jam is March 31 and it is right next to April 1. I get this feeling that Rikoshe might tell us today (April 1) !!APRIL FOOLS DAY!!. that the entire competition is a joke. Lol XD

I did not mean any disrespect Elliott . I just taught that it would be funny and sad at the same time if Rikoshe did that.

• Obviously those games that posted after the deadline will not take part in the competition.

• Thank you guys for all your entries - we can't wait to start judging (and playing) them soon!

• You haven't played them yet? You have a lot to play then!

• I just counted 82 games on Scirra Arcade - Rikoshe Mobile Jam as of now. That's so many to judge even for a whole day. I'd understand if it takes days to judge them all due to the number of games.

• I'm so nervous about my game, that she suddenly stops working or if she will not work since like my pc... here it is the spirit of fear)))

• Elliott - Have you play my game? Just telling.

• A quick update - I'm currently playing through all the games along with the company director. Due to the logistics of not only playing 80+ games, deciding 10 winners and then contacting them, and then distributing prizes, I'm not confident on giving a firm announcement date, though rest assured, it will be soon.

• Elliott - That's good to know . But honestly that's a lot of game to play so take your time.

• A quick update - I'm currently playing through all the games along with the company director. Due to the logistics of not only playing 80+ games, deciding 10 winners and then contacting them, and then distributing prizes, I'm not confident on giving a firm announcement date, though rest assured, it will be soon.

Elliott, why only 10, but not 23 winners? (13 for games and 10 "there's more")

Imho, it will be very hard to choose 13 from 82 - so your task is not simple

I hope to see my favourites ("Lights Out", "Pixlexia", "Tap in Light") among winners, but other games are also very interesting/

• There are 20 total winners, the 10 best game jam entries, and 10 randomly selected social media/competition entrants.

Luckily it's significantly easier to pick 10 people at random!

• There are 20 total winners, the 10 best game jam entries, and 10 randomly selected social media/competition entrants.

So you already done playing with the games and picking the random social media/competition entrants? That was fast.

Lol it always is. XD

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not even close! I've played about 20!

The jam is being judged by myself, a consultant from the UK; and Suvi, the company director from the US. Due to timezone differences we'll need to get to work out a time to judge these fairly, as well as play at our own speed. After that we'll post the announcement - as we both work full time jobs in addition to Rikoshe (which in it's own right is a 40 hour week+ job!), I'd put next weekend as a soft estimate.

• Elliott - Ohh. I did not know judging was this hard online, you have to adjust to the time difference of your workmate + manage your time for other stuff and your work. Well, as I said take your time because there's plenty more.

Sorry, I read wrong "4th - 10th places" - I don't know why, but I thought about 10 4th places .

Of course, 10 + 10 winners

Sorry again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)