THE "FIX" for google play security issues

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • If you haven't fixed your google play security issues yet check out my "two step" tutorial here.

easy fix, less then 10 min

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1349/h ... ate-in-xdk

• your step one is wrong. You have to just add one to your version code making it higher then your previous build xdk will add 200 or 600 to the front of the build depending on whether your using X86 or Arm build making your App version code jump to 60111 build make the xdk just build 20060111 and 6006011 when you could just add one then it will be easier to track you app version

As you reload you build into the intel xdk open your "build settings tab"

click on the "app version code" text box and change it to "60111"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It was instructed for me to change it to that by a member of the intel staff in there forum.

I had tried what you suggested myself before I went looking for answers and it did not work for me.. however this method does work.

so technically its not "wrong" maybe a bit unnecessary.

but thanks for you input none the less.

• thank you!!

• your step one is wrong. You have to just add one to your version code making it higher then your previous build xdk will add 200 or 600 to the front of the build depending on whether your using X86 or Arm build making your App version code jump to 60111 build make the xdk just build 20060111 and 6006011 when you could just add one then it will be easier to track you app version

As you reload you build into the intel xdk open your "build settings tab"

click on the "app version code" text box and change it to "60111"

you are right, I went and re-read the comment and it does say to change it to "11" and when you build your app, you will see this in your log

Updated "versionCode" to "60111".

I miss read it.. so i will update the tutorial, Thanks.

• You just need to change the compiler to beta. The bug is fixed in Crosswalk 10 (beta) but present in Crosswalk 7 (stable).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)