Please add more support on Crosswalk

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Please add more support on Crosswalk

• I can't see this happening as Ashley deprecated the plugin in release r174 https://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r174.

[quote:1hs1hwfy]Intel AGI export is now deprecated and no longer supported or maintained.

• I can't see this happening as Ashley deprecated the plugin in release r174 https://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r174.

[quote:1t191w3i]Intel AGI export is now deprecated and no longer supported or maintained.

Edited

• Intel AGI is not the same as Crosswalk. Crosswalk is still supported and the XDK just had a major update so most likely in the next beta or soon after more features will be added (ADS and google play leaderboards and all that good stuff haha )

• volkiller730

fongka2's original 'unedited' post referred to Intel AGI, which is why I responded as I did. He has subsequently altered his post.

• Intel AGI is not the same as Crosswalk. Crosswalk is still supported and the XDK just had a major update so most likely in the next beta or soon after more features will be added (ADS and google play leaderboards and all that good stuff haha )

Sorry,i feel so Confusion!!

So.. which plugin i should use when i make my app with Crosswalk?

And What intelAGI for?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you don't have to use any unless there i a specific function you need to use just when you export use the android option ...............is there something you need to do what was the more functions you need to use if you explain what you are trying to do i bet someone here can help

• you don't have to use any unless there i a specific function you need to use just when you export use the android option ...............is there something you need to do what was the more functions you need to use if you explain what you are trying to do i bet someone here can help

1:scan barcode

2:push message

3:read/write file

i can find those plugin cocoonjs,but cocoonjs not support form control etc...

I wish a way i can make my app

1:High speed like crosswalk/cjs

2:support form control

3:support plugin(like push)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)