New CocoonJS plugin from Ludei! Open source!

From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Does anyone know if the plugin will update soon? There was no new's in those days, and despite being usable, it continues with the bugs.

• Has anyone reported to Ludei any bugs? They don't check here. Best thing you can do is post under issues on the github page.

• ByR thanks for checking the restore purchases thing, I was wondering about that. I dont know if it's something in the plugin javascript or on their compiling side that needs to be fixed

• What error does it give when you try the restore purchases? Is there any info you can give that can be reported to Ludei so it can be fixed?

Is it not working in iOS and Android? Any log messages when you try that can give an indication as to what is wrong?

• The solution to preview the game in chrome and other browsers already been attached? I had to do it manually.

• Is anyone else having problems with the plugin part in performing the login request? In my case, the plugin no matter what I do, he always asks for login automatically at the beginning of the game.

• Are you doing it on a start of layout in an event sheet that is included in your starting layout?

• Nope, it's on a another layout, and is only activated when you press the button " leaderbords ".

• What error does it give when you try the restore purchases? Is there any info you can give that can be reported to Ludei so it can be fixed?

Is it not working in iOS and Android? Any log messages when you try that can give an indication as to what is wrong?

It was tested by a friend that purchased the premium In-app of one of my games, so i can't get errors.

When you restore purchases, in theory, the event "on purchase completed" is triggered, but didn't happen.

Another thing, i thought that the problem with banners was fixed (it appears every minute even if its hidden), well, this bug is not fixed, i saw it yesterday too

P.D.: sorry for my english ^^

• i will like to thank to all that made this possible but they are still lots of problems, for "some", "ludei" or whoever has the skills.

Refresh Ad brings a blank white screen

Flurry doesnt work anymore, the game freezes on start

Preview version as you all know, its broken, but i heard there is a hot fix somewhere? i didnt found it on github - fixed by herksaw https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-pl ... ll/4/files) THANKS!

Anyway, i managed to get achievements and leaderboards working and for that i thank you very much, great work <3

I still despise cocoon, epic loading times, horrible permissions, etc, but its good for now, better than nothing i guess.

Also Ashely if you have time maybe give us a hand with this(when time permits), until we get a proper stable and performant compiler EJecta and Crosswalk.

Cheerios

• ArcadEd Thanks!

Another question now that I am attempting to use Google Game Services. I've looked everywhere for an answer, but I could find nothing about it. On the Ludei website, under Projects / Services / Social - Google Play Games, it asks for the Google App Key. Is it the 12 digit number next to the name of your name in Game Services? Is it the Base64-encoded RSA public key listed under Services and APIs? Or maybe something else...

• when you are loged in game services in google dev admin, on the left of your game name you will see your app social id.

<h1>Game Name</h1> - and a 12-13 number id.

• Hello, I wonder what are the id's I have to use to activate leaderbords? It's just an id, or more than one? Wish someone would show me what are the id's and where can I pick them up, that would solve a big doubt.

The id used to open the leaderboard and to send data to it is the same?

Thanks for all the help ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [attachment=0:2d2dzgn1][/attachment:2d2dzgn1]

vitorfgd

• shaircast And it will be with this id that I will use the command to open the leaderboard and to send data to it?

Thanks for the quick response!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)