How do You make money with HTML5?

From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!

I can understand everyone's concerns about money, after all, it attracts many developers purely for that reason alone. I published several games on Kongregate but I haven't made a massive amount of money.

I definitely agree that going straight into a game and thinking about making money straight away isn't a good strategy. On the other hand, you never know whether a game you make will be the next Angry Birds or Game Dev Story. Just working on my portfolio and getting experience using other engines is a good starting point, regardless of wealth.

I was actually thinking earlier today, maybe a feature Construct 2 could add in the future is the ability to use Google In-App Payments? It's useful for microtransactions/add-on content in the Chrome Web Store and Google+ Games (although it can be used by any web app or game.)

I would have to disagree about working best maybe it pays out the most sometimes. Google Adsense has a algorithm that searches for a 3% or more increase in account ad clicks per month. If you are a small website or business, and Google notices a 3% or more increase in your sites ad clicks you will receive a email like this:

Then they will keep all the money in your Google Adsense account, and banned your email address so they don't have to ever deal with you again.

If you want to use the banner factory model for making money I would strongly suggest using an alternative to Google Adsense. It might not pay out as much but you will at least get paid.

Another way people are making money from there games is buy selling virtual goods in game. Zynga uses this method on facebook, and out did EA Games in yearly sales last year.

This fricking happened to me. =/ Such BS. I could even take like a year suspension, but nope, banned for life.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

>

> I would have to disagree about working best maybe it pays out the most sometimes. Google Adsense has a algorithm that searches for a 3% or more increase in account ad clicks per month. If you are a small website or business, and Google notices a 3% or more increase in your sites ad clicks you will receive a email like this:

>

> Then they will keep all the money in your Google Adsense account, and banned your email address so they don't have to ever deal with you again.

>

> If you want to use the banner factory model for making money I would strongly suggest using an alternative to Google Adsense. It might not pay out as much but you will at least get paid.

>

> Another way people are making money from there games is buy selling virtual goods in game. Zynga uses this method on facebook, and out did EA Games in yearly sales last year.

This fricking happened to me. =/ Such BS. I could even take like a year suspension, but nope, banned for life.

Yep adsense needs some serious competition.

sorry, what about facebook games? can you put ads on facebook games?

puoidirloatutti - please don't cross post the same thing in two different threads, especially since this is a very old thread. Locking this one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)