In February 2016
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read Bug report requirements before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Get the latest and current version and make sure you are using the appropriate Construct 2 release : https://www.scirra.com/nwjs
Released during February :
- v0.13.0 beta 5 (Chromium 48) [Requires r217+]
- v0.13.0 beta 6 (Chromium 48) [Requires r217+]
- v0.13.0 beta 7 (Chromium 48) [Requires r217+]
- v0.13.0 rc 1 (Chromium 49) [Requires r217+]
Third part addons
- Just how evergreen is Microsoft Edge ? - An article by Ashley about the actual release cycle of the Microsoft browser Edge and how different from what was promised by the firm at first, and how different from other competing browsers it actually is.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
Scirra debuted an Instagram Account this month: https://www.instagram.com/scirraofficial/ -
Tag or hashtag #scirra #construct2 to share your work. It is gaining traction.
February despite a short(er) month has been quite productive and intense.
See you next month.