iOS Intel XDK experiences

0 favourites
  • Does Intel XDK not support iOS 9? I built an IPA (adhoc) using Intel XDK/Crosswalk and I tested after in my iPhone 6 with iOS9 and the app crashed. I have looked in the build settings and the iOS target version option I have not found a 9 version option (only goes until 8). Someone else with the same problem?

• Does Intel XDK not support iOS 9? I built an IPA (adhoc) using Intel XDK/Crosswalk and I tested after in my iPhone 6 with iOS9 and the app crashed. I have looked in the build settings and the iOS target version option I have not found a 9 version option (only goes until 8). Someone else with the same problem?

Try to increase Cordova CLI version in XDK project properties iOS Build Settings.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Does Intel XDK not support iOS 9? I built an IPA (adhoc) using Intel XDK/Crosswalk and I tested after in my iPhone 6 with iOS9 and the app crashed. I have looked in the build settings and the iOS target version option I have not found a 9 version option (only goes until 8). Someone else with the same problem?

>

Try to increase Cordova CLI version in XDK project properties iOS Build Settings.

Unfortunately it didn't work. The problem is with the IAP plugin. If I remove it, the game doesn't crash anymore. But the problem is that I need it.

• Anyone know if XDK has moved to support IOS8+'s WKVWebView like Cocoon has (since last year)?

It's simply so much faster that it opens up many opportunities for complex PC quality games to run on iOS8 devices.

• I'm still having problems with Phonegap IAP plugin with intel XDK and iOS9. Anyone using this plugin for iOS app built in the Intel XDK? Any problem?

• I have two issues. Does anyone know how to fix them?

1. Status Bar is always shown on iOS, I can't find a way to hide it ... How can I hide it?

2. App icon is not the one I have set in Spotlight Search, App Switcher and Settings. How can I set all the icons?

If more info is required to fix the issues, tell me.

• Hi,

I'm having problem while building the app. I uploaded the distribution certificate and downloaded the provisioning files but still facing the problem with the build.

An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again.

Build Log:

Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.

The application name is "-----------"

The package name is " -----------------"

This is what I'm getting while build.

Please help.

• I'm still having problems with Phonegap IAP plugin with intel XDK and iOS9. Anyone using this plugin for iOS app built in the Intel XDK? Any problem?

i'm having the same problem with iap on ios

i fund this topic but i have no idea how to solve it

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1920 ... -for-one-o

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)